Odometer Question

Old May 28th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Mazda B3000 Owner

Default Odometer Question

I was wondering if it is possible for an odometer to stop working above a
certain speed. I think my husband's Mazda truck might be having that problem.
He just went on a long trip, almost all highway, but the odometer only moved
about 30 miles. Seemed to be working okay in the city at lower mileage today
when we went out.

Old May 28th 07, 06:53 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
Nate Nagel[_2_]

Mazda B3000 Owner wrote:
> I was wondering if it is possible for an odometer to stop working above a
> certain speed. I think my husband's Mazda truck might be having that problem.
> He just went on a long trip, almost all highway, but the odometer only moved
> about 30 miles. Seemed to be working okay in the city at lower mileage today
> when we went out.

<tom and ray mode>

your husband is having an affair with someone about 15 miles from your
house.

</tom and ray mode>

seriously, I don't know about only working at certain speeds, but it is
possible for it to work intermittently.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel

odometer Alphonse Delgado Saturn 4 February 26th 07 05:28 AM
Odometer Glenn W BMW 1 November 7th 05 11:17 AM
94 SL odometer Terry Mosley Saturn 5 July 12th 05 12:55 PM
Odometer rikoski BMW 17 November 10th 04 07:04 PM
'94 SL1 odometer japeacock Saturn 1 June 14th 04 04:01 AM