Jeff Singleton's Site?

Old December 22nd 04, 05:31 PM
Anthony Giorgianni

My 92 only has 71,000 and is still pretty much showroom new. Not having the
stuff in Jeff's site will be a big loss!! I haven't even started doing much
work on mine.

--
Regards,
Anthony Giorgianni

The return address for this post is fictitious. Please reply by posting back
to the newsgroup.

Old December 22nd 04, 06:20 PM
Charlie Bress

The diskette is made and in an envelope.

I am not going near a post office this week.

Charlie

Old January 3rd 05, 02:26 PM
C. E. White

dr bob wrote:

> ............ Replacement will probably be a Lex
> RX-330 or something else from the ultra-reliable Toyota family.

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha...good one Bob! Oh what a feeliong.
Seriously, what are you going to relly buy?

Ed
Old January 4th 05, 07:16 PM
ab7fh

Hi, Rick Horwitz here from "Serious Explorations" (www.explorerforum.com).

Bob, it's been a long time... My first Ford Explorer internet experiences
came from your mailing list It is your list and Jeff's site that led me
to create my Ford Explorer enthusiast websites.

I too noticed that Jeff wasn't updating his site for some time. I made a
few donations to his PayPal account over the past couple years and never
recieved acknowledgement from him.

Thinking that Jeff might have lost interest I copied all of his pages to
my 'puter. Now comes the dilemma... Do I put all of the info back online
and give credit to Jeff and the original contributers? Legally I suppose I
could do it until I recieve a cease and decist order. Ethically, well... I
feel it would be for the benefit of the Ford Explorer enthusiast
community.

What do you folks think??

Thanks,

Rick

Old January 4th 05, 10:15 PM
Mike Iglesias

In article outautos.com>,
ab7fh > wrote:
>Thinking that Jeff might have lost interest I copied all of his pages to
>my 'puter. Now comes the dilemma... Do I put all of the info back online
>and give credit to Jeff and the original contributers? Legally I suppose I
>could do it until I recieve a cease and decist order. Ethically, well... I
>feel it would be for the benefit of the Ford Explorer enthusiast
>community.

I put up a copy that Charles Bress had saved up at

http://draco.acs.uci.edu/explorer/

The update date mentioned in the main page is April 2001. If you have
newer stuff then I'd suggest either putting it up yourself (and I'll
change mine to point to yours) or send me the files and I'll update what
I have.

I left the pages as they were except for changing some links to match my
web server setup and putting at note at the begining of the main page
explaining the situation. Jeff and the original contributers should
always get credit where credit is due.