Old March 2nd 05, 03:13 AM
Jay Jones

I had the OEM Pirelli P6ALLSEASON on my '03 A4 3.0 CVT. I only got 16,500
miles out of them. Not good-wearing tires. I replaced mine with
Bridgestone Potenza RE950s that have much better grip, especially in rain;
these are also as quiet as the OEMs and have lasted 15,000 miles with
reasonable wear thusfar. Next time, however, I'll go for performance tires
and forget about the all season crap.