Old January 12th 05, 08:54 AM
BBA

> >> Amazing. Amazingly stupid.

> >Same to you pal!
> >

> >> combustion byproducts will dilute the oil ( not good ) and turn the
> >> oil acidic, and acid and metal do not like eachother. Not to mention
> >> all the micro-metal debris along with carbon particles floating around
> >> that make it through the oil filter.

> >So what, big whoop - so what is it that your implying -- I answered some guys
> >question and you come up with your own contorted theory!

of
> >the
> >>
> >> Never go to a shop to have your oil changed. They will give you the
> >> cheapest **** imaginable, to keep their profit margin as high as
> >> possible.

> >So you're possibly a chemist that works on his vehicle in his spare time!

> >> Are you aware that I wouldn't stop at a Citgo station if I was down to
> >> my last drop of fuel?

> >now I know, thanks for expounding

handle

> >> Yah. They take that dirt into solution, and bathe all your engine
> >> parts with that dirt. Bearings, cams, valves, the entire works gets
> >> washed over and over with MUD.

> >LOL - you have quite an imagination!

point

> >> You change your oil once a year. I see.....

> >Are you out of your friggen mind - Did I ever say that << No, I never said
> >that!!!

> People like you have caused me to change my positron on "Pro-Choice"
>
> People like you are THE reason I try to keep my car away from other's.
>
> I haven't offered up any theories here, I've presented Facts. But to
> you, everything is a theory because you're not old enough yet to own
> your own screwdriver.

I can see that you have some deep seated personal issues - this is not the group
for this kind of nonsense

> Please see Central Casting to apply for the job of Gomer Pile,
> U.S.M.C.
> And by the way, you ****ing stupid jerk jag-off, the upper and lower

You know what making offensive remarks about other users on this or any other
Usenet - does not speak well of you plus someone may invoke retaliatory actions
which is
probably not something you are looking for.

> radiator hoses will NOT be the same temperature in a properly function

NO, NOT EXACTLY THE FRIGGEN SAME!!

I never said exactly the friggen same temp now did I?

if there both HOT the system is probably functioning properly!

> radiator with a properly functioning fan. You said they would be.

> The idea of the radiator is to dissipate the heat from the engine
> coolant. If it is doing that, the lower hose will be cooler.

The Idea here, is that if both hoses are HOT @ closed-loop then the system is
more than likely functioning properly!

> Again, you ****ing stupid asshole ****wit, this isn't a theory it is a

Here we go with the name calling , I can see that you certainly have a
rather large vocabulary - still in high school I presume!
you need to grow up a bit pal - learn to get along with your peers

Facts - I see no facts -- all you do is talk ****!!!

> Now do the world a favor and drop dead. We the living would rather
> have HIV and Mad Cow to deal with than your defective genetics.