Old January 12th 05, 07:09 AM
Lawrence Glickman

On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:59:05 -0800, "BBA"
> wrote:

>> >Maybe I should have added that the techs in question do this to their own
>> >vehicles and not to customers

>> Amazing. Amazingly stupid.

>Same to you pal!
>

>> combustion byproducts will dilute the oil ( not good ) and turn the
>> oil acidic, and acid and metal do not like eachother. Not to mention
>> all the micro-metal debris along with carbon particles floating around
>> that make it through the oil filter.

>So what, big whoop - so what is it that your implying -- I answered some guys
>question and you come up with your own contorted theory!
>

>> >Did you know that most independent auto shops add 40 to 60% to the price of

>the
>> >oil that they sell?

>> Never go to a shop to have your oil changed. They will give you the
>> cheapest **** imaginable, to keep their profit margin as high as
>> possible.

>So you're possibly a chemist that works on his vehicle in his spare time!
>

>> >Did you know that Citgo is just (filtered) recycled oil!?

>> Are you aware that I wouldn't stop at a Citgo station if I was down to
>> my last drop of fuel?

>now I know, thanks for expounding
>

>> >Did you know that most modern engine oil contain detergents that can handle
>> >quite a bit of wear a tear?

>> Yah. They take that dirt into solution, and bathe all your engine
>> parts with that dirt. Bearings, cams, valves, the entire works gets
>> washed over and over with MUD.

>LOL - you have quite an imagination!

>> >Every 12k or possibly once every year!

>> You change your oil once a year. I see.....

>Are you out of your friggen mind - Did I ever say that << No, I never said
>that!!!

People like you have caused me to change my positron on "Pro-Choice"

People like you are THE reason I try to keep my car away from other's.

I haven't offered up any theories here, I've presented Facts. But to
you, everything is a theory because you're not old enough yet to own
your own screwdriver.

Please see Central Casting to apply for the job of Gomer Pile,
U.S.M.C.

And by the way, you ****ing stupid jerk jag-off, the upper and lower
radiator hoses will NOT be the same temperature in a properly function
radiator with a properly functioning fan. You said they would be.
The idea of the radiator is to dissipate the heat from the engine
coolant. If it is doing that, the lower hose will be cooler.

Again, you ****ing stupid asshole ****wit, this isn't a theory it is a
simple fact.

Now do the world a favor and drop dead. We the living would rather
have HIV and Mad Cow to deal with than your defective genetics.

Lg