Old March 6th 06, 07:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler

Default Is there a reliablity problem with the Hemi?

Having owned an Avalon and a 300M, I am always looking at Toyota and
Chrysler newsgroups. Judging by the number of questions here and the number
of questions on the Toyota groups, it sure looks like Chryslers have a lot
more problems, or Toyota owners don't know how to use a computer.