Old June 12th 05, 12:03 AM
Dori A Schmetterling

What entertained me was that this 'person' thinks "cross-dresser" is
"obscure".

Would you agree, Bill, that this hints, suggests, sticks a pole in your
eye.. that said poster is, to put it politely, pig-ignorant?

This may be in addition to the evidence supplied by her other posts...

DAS

---

http://www.dekalbsheriff.com/s*exoffenders.asp