Old June 10th 05, 01:54 AM

Default Dead AC/heater blower, 2000 Cherokee

Hello all, I have a 2000 Cherokee. My heater/AC blower won't turn on. I
had a dead battery and a blown fused wire (idiot with a jump pack). A
battery shop replaced the battery and wire but I picked it up after
hours and when I tried to turn on the heat - no fan. The radio was dead
too, I fixed that by replacing a blown fuse. The shop is pretty much no
help and two hours away, all they say is "bring it in", yeah right,
drive four hours for a $10 part).

The fuse marked "blower" 40AMP, in the power distribution center is
fine. A friend suggested it may be a relay, the question is which one
and where and how would I test it (I have a multimeter, just no idea
how to test a relay). I realize I could also have a fried wire
somewhere but hoping for the relay. Any other thoughts?

Thanks,

Aaron