Old July 31st 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.autos.driving
gpsman

Default still think this is the USA you remember?

Brent P wrote: <brevity snip>
> http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=17667
>
> (via fark.com)
>
> STUDENT BUSTED FOR TAKING COP PICTURES
> Friday, July 28, 2006 - FreeMarketNews.com

Uh... in the USA I remember... the cop would get away with that.

In the USA you remember (the same one christian conservatives do, I
presume; the USA in "Leave It To Beaver", "Father Knows Best" and "My
Three Sons") I guess such things never occured.

In the USA I live in now the cop won't get away with it. And the cop
will be fired and possibly face criminal charges. And the photographer
will be well compensated for such infringement of his rights. If the
event actually occured. That remains to be seen.

But I understand your MO is to jump to a conclusion before the facts
are in.
-----

- gpsman