Old March 17th 05, 10:40 PM
R. Rikoski

Couple of points:

The M3 is fantastic! IMHO, it does everything right. But it will be
older than your 330 which means more rattles and more maintenance. If
you care.

BTW, where will you run the car? (Your posting didn't indicate your
shire.) On the Motorway? Country roads? Will you be able to fully
exercise the M3 so as to appreciate the difference, such as it is?

As to Fords: your opinion is based on a Cortina? Really? Then you should
drive my 2001 Ford Mustang Bullitt. Then we can talk.

Otherwise, I agree. The Cortina is a P.O.S.

Rick Rikoski
2001 330Xi
2001 Bullitt
1992 Miata MX5