Old January 14th 05, 04:14 PM
Billy Bad Ass ©

> >LOL >> Ever wonder why your life is so ****ed up? Most people are born with
> >little common sense! Except in your case where as you are at an all time low!
>>
> >Probably born in the negative margin - or possibly your lacking brain cells -
> >maybe when someone figures out what to do with stem-cell technology --

someone
> >may find a need to do some much needed maintenance on your cerebral cortex!

> Translation: He's been shot down and he hopes creative invective will
> be mistaken for devastating riposte.

I have not changed my view - I will always cut new rotors. I have always cut
brand spanking new rotors done so, for the past 20 years - am not a auto-tech no
real hands (except when I was a kid) on-I hate oil/grease under my fingernails
<grin>! -- Although I do carry the ASE master tech certification!!! Have so for
the past 19 years! As I run my own shop. Have so for the past 27 years.
Experience is what tells me that if the auto tech turns that brand new rotor
that could possibly be nicked scratched or warped! I have better chance that the
vehicle in question will *not* have any near future brake issues. I certainly do
not need for that vehicle to "come back"!!! I don't care what the manufacture BS
bulletins say. Bulletin pertains to dealer issued parts!!! -- I do not purchase
expensive dealer parts - - simply not enough of a profit! Plus am in Arrowhead
(Big Bear, CA) Area! No dealers for several miles - 40+ miles!

Lately has been unreal - there is NO gas here - all the gas stations are out of
gas! By this weekend >> FOOD << will become an issue!!

Anyways I have to get back... BTW >> this crap is NOT over >>Grin<< I will be
back!!!! \

BBA

Hey, Lawrence this isn't you is it? >> http://www.netiquettes.info << kidding
<smile>