Old December 16th 04, 02:00 AM
Nate Nagel

Cleaning really dirty stuff *too fast* is bad...

now if the engine looks clean inside (pull a valve cover) go for it, but
if it's all sludgy and nasty you are rolling the dice with an engine
flush... take it easy with the harsh stuff... maybe try switching to a
high detergent oil like Rotella or something instead of the flush

nate

--
replace "fly" with "com" to reply.
http://home.comcast.net/~njnagel