Old December 3rd 04, 05:56 PM
Wes Faul

Please let me know what this turns out to be.
I have a 90 dodge spirit that had fault codes 15 and 24. I have to pump the
gas to keep it running. I disconnected the battery to clear out the fault
codes, started the car and kept it running for a few minutes. Checked the
error codes - nothing. Started the car again and kept it running until it
warmed up. Checked the error codes - nothing. Started the car again and
took it for a few laps around the park & ride (where it conveniently broke
down - 40 minutes from home). Checked the error codes again - still
nothing. I was originally told it was probably the AIS, so I blindly
replaced that (before checking the fault codes). After I checked the fault
codes the first time, I bought a new TPS and installed it - nothing. I
ended up putting the old one back in and putting the new one back in the box
and put it on my shelf 'just in case'. Right now, it's looking like it's a
fuel pump issue (or ASD relay).
Wes

"Michale" > wrote in message
> This is kinda strange. I am beginning to think it is a "Ghost In The
> Machine" issue.
>
> Anyways, I have posted about my error codes. If I recall correctly, the
> sequence of error codes was:
>
> 12 15 46 25 24 23
>

> Now, 12 I know is a no biggie code. 46 came up only a couple times and I
> have not seen it in a couple days. So, last night, right before I

replaced
> the TPS unit, I did a code check and got this:
>

> 12 15 25 24
>
> In that order.
>

> After replacing the TPS, I drove the car around the block for testing and
> when I got back, I did the error code check again.
>

> This time the order was
>
> 12 24 15 25
>

> As you can see, the TPS error code is still there but has shifted position
> from the last on the list to the second. Now, I am thinking that there

may