Old June 17th 06, 03:42 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.honda

Default 1998 Accord EX V6 and 2000 EX-L V6

Looking at a couple of Accords. One for my daughter and maybe one for
me. We trust the particular dealer and have done business with them for
several cars in the past.

Daughter first.

She's found a 1998 Accord V6 coupe with around 110,000 miles. Seems to
have been maintained OK (oil, scheduled maintenance, belts). Haven't
had a chance to drive it since it came in on trade just before we got to
the dealer. Dealer says retails $6900 will sell for $5500.

Any issues with a '98 Accord V6? Anything we need to look for?

Also looking at a 2000 Accord EX-Leather with 77,xxx miles. Any issue
or problems with the 2000 V6s? Anything we need to look for?

TIA,

Merrill