Old June 6th 05, 02:08 PM
Peter D. Hipson

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 09:00:42 +0100, Sleeker GT Phwoar
> wrote:

>Why is it that people think "Motoring enthusiast"="Criminal"?
>Would you also asume that some selling machetes and stocking masks with
>rohypnol thrown in free to sweeten the deal might interest us too?

I'm not sure I saw that in the replies... I think what the general
consensus was that if (big IF) the product were real, it was also
really stupid.

The bottom line is that the reason they are selling it IS TO BLOCK
license plates. Their web site says so in big bold print (They say
"not to be used to cover the license plate", just in case someone
doesn't pick up quickly enough the conecpt from their picture.