Old July 19th 05, 03:46 PM
Plowboy

What you say is SOOOO true, I mean it takes a properly setup wheel to enjoy
any FF game. many i think got burned with Logitech's stuff, there for a
while I know I was helping 20 other drivers with the quirks of the wheels
reseeting themselves and all, fortunately we all went to the MS FF wheels.
We just cant go back, I have tried (I still have my plain old MS sidewinder
wheel, and the thrustmaster/crapper nascar wheels that just do NOT give you
that driving feeling...

Uwe, you need to try one, it takes at least 8 hours (for me that is a week
or 2) of driving, AFTER you set one up correctly to finally get benifit of
FF you get. RBR, pfff would not be fun nor acceptable sime without it IMHO.

whooo enlightened us with: