Old July 15th 05, 08:47 PM
Tim Epstein

Default July Autosimsport - Speed 7 wheel with Racing legends...

I thought that would get your attention :-)

Its true that the author of the speed 7 FF wheel review did mention the West
brothers turning up and powersliding his ferrari 612 with the speed 7 wheel,
but this was in the dream he had the night after testing the speed 7 wheel.

Well, the review is very positive. In fact, it reminds me of those esoteric
hi-fi system reviews that rely more on psychobabble about "openesss" and
"transperency " that any pragmatic evalutation. However, it does emphasise
that the wheel is there and will be out "hopefully" in November.

I'm genuinely prepared to pay £1000 pounds for a wheel if it will last 5
years+ and be future proof. However, "future proof" is the question. The
current delays are due to licencing issues, and I fully expect (in fact
insisit) that the wheel will be fully compatibile with and support future
sims on the Xbox 360 and PS3 platforms.

To be honest, I'm not expecting this level of compatibilty.

Pity.

tim