Old March 8th 05, 02:04 AM
Ken

Default 2000 GMC Safari AWD Van not starting (sometimes)

GMC Safari Intermitting starting problem

Here is the situation, 60,000 miles on our van. 4.3 Liter that has
been fine until now.
Condition: no start sometimes, usually in the morning, and after a no
start, it will not start for a few days. Then it starts and run fine,
with no error codes.

Parts replaced, Wires, Plugs, Rotor and Cap, Fuel Filter and Crank
Position Sensor. I started in yesterday, let it run for 30 minutes and
no errors codes.

This is not a dependable transportation for my wife and little ones to
ride around in as we live in the country. Any help would be
appreciated.