Old August 29th 06, 01:40 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
Rob

Default Caravan 2000, Power Window question

Yesterday, when I checked the power window again, I noticed now it doesn
work at all, and no motor sound. I tried to open the cover, I took 4 screws
off, but still coudnt take the cover off. Is there any trick to do that?
Also is cable drive a part of the regulator+Motor package? Is there anyway
to troubleshoot to see what part has to be changed?
Sorry for too many questions.
Rob

"philthy" <"noway "@ seeya.net> wrote in message
> more than likely the cable drive is getting ready to break or is bninding

real
> bad and a new one is in order i have done alot of them and if can change a

water
> pump u can do that too
>

> Rob wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > my power window (only driver side) doesnt work properly, some times it

works
> > but very very slow and some times it doesnt work at all. Does anyone

know if