Old July 21st 05, 01:44 PM
YouGoFirst

>> It has gone up just over the next gauge mark, which I think is 235. I
>> think that it would have kept on going if I hadn't been moving agian.
>>
>> Where would the aux fan be, I looked, and haven't found one, unless it is
>> between the AC coils and the radiator.

> Yep, that's too hot. I'm not even sure if your GC has the aux fan.
> The XJ/MJ has an electric fan to the driver's behind the radiator that
> cycles with the a/c and/or the high temp switch in the radiator.

What are the chances of nearly all of the components in the cooling system
going out at the same time. I have had the thermostat go out, the fan
clutch was on its way out, the radiator was replaced 1 1/2 years ago, and
now it looks like the water pump is going?

Does anybody know about how long a water pump should last?