Old July 21st 05, 04:20 AM
David W. Poole, Jr.

On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 22:04:05 -0500,
(Brent P) was understood to have stated the following:

>Oddly enough, I've found the local cops park their cruisers in the lot of
>a closed gas/service station next to the doughtnut shop

The only doughnut shop in my town used to be located across the street
from the county police department, although the doughnut shop was in
that area first. They recently relocated and expanded, though, to
about 3 times the floor space, and twice the height; they moved across
the street to be on the same side as the police department. :-D