Old May 20th 05, 06:19 PM
Mike Romain

Antifreeze does wear out eventually but the partial changes will get the
most of it. For the little left, I really wouldn't worry.

My reasoning is I have almost 'never' seen any garage actually open the
drains in the engine block when they do a so called flush and fill.

This leaves a mess of fluid in the block each time.

Mike
88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's