Old October 23rd 04, 03:33 AM
Grant Edwards

Default Alloy wheels for winter: "Sport Edition"?

It's time to buy wheels and winter tires. The current plan is
a set of 195/55-15 Michelin PA2's on 6 or 6.5" wheels. I'm
thinking about splurging on some alloy wheels this time around,
but the selection in 6-6.5 is limited. [The only 6" ones are
gray or black.]

One of the low-end brands TireRack carries is "Sport Edition".
I've never heard of them, and google can't find them anywhere
else. I've been buying from TireRack for quite a while, and
they've always seemed trustworthy -- I don't think they's sell
crap, but I'm a bit wary of "House" brands.

It's also a bit weird that TR's web site doesn't provide any
spec's at all on wheels, and you can't even search by size.

Has anybody had any experience with "Sport Edition" wheels?

--
Grant Edwards grante Yow! I want to so HAPPY,
at the VEINS in my neck STAND