Old October 10th 04, 05:36 AM
Chief_Wiggum

"Dave Christian" > wrote in message
> In article <7Po9d.788$Lo6.453@fed1read03>, says...
> > Well, after 3 months of searching, I finally took the plunge and picked

up a
> > beautiful 97 green Miata!
> >
> > It's an "M" model, and it's hard to tell from new! The leather doesn't
> > have a crack, or crease in it, and the paint is flawless. 49,000 miles

and
> > a fresh set of Falken tires mounted on factory chrome 15" rims.
> >
> > MAN these things are a blast to drive!
> >
> > I really had my heart set on getting an NB, mostly because of the
> > headlights, STEERING WHEEL and the dash layout. But, after I drove this
> > one, I had to have it.
> >

> > zoom zoom !

> Well, it's about time! People were starting to talk.
>
> And you don't so much drive it as put it on and wear it. It's a very
> organic experience.

I had to re-read that.... I thought you said "orgasmic experience "
........... Almost!

Well, I came about a signature away from a RED 99 a couple months ago....
Even drove to California (from Vegas) to check it out, but I got cold feet
when I caught the guy in a lie about it never having any bodywork done, when
I could see fresh red paint under the hood, and a misaligned bumper..

I don't even MIND so much if a car had some work on it, if it's done right,
etc. but I worried that if he was lying about that, what ELSE was he lying
about that I couldn't see. Also, it was dark, and 9:30 at night so I
couldn't *really* check it out .

Anyway, I'm VERY pleased with my new baby. Drove it all over town today
with the top down. (it's still around 80 degrees here during the day )