Old October 26th 04, 11:58 PM
Deano

Default Mazdaspeed eunos

Hi hope some one can help with this question. In the U.K. I have just bought
a imported damaged Mazda eunos roadster for repair (bumper, slam panel,
wing, bonnet and h/light all crumpled)
The car is badged as a Mazdaspeed and on the drivers door there is a badge
with "tuned by Mazdaspeed factory and a serial number". I have tried a few
searches on google but not come up with any answers on the full spec, it may
be difficult to trace the previous keeper as the car was bought from a
salvage yard. I will need to know roughly what differs from a standard
MX5/Eunos for when I insure it, is it the same as a "V" spec. Any ideas?

Regards

Dean