Old June 24th 05, 03:28 AM
DTJ

On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 14:51:45 -0400, Alex Rodriguez >
wrote:

>>Does any chain (or local garage in Chicago area) have a great
>>"lifetime" alignment deal?

>Sears does.

Well I guess I would consider them, assuming I won the lottery first.

Sears, the place where a relative took his car for brakes, and was
charged $1500. True need was pads, nothing more.

Sears, the place where they pay commission to increase sales. Doesn't
matter if you need it or not.

Sears, the place that decided to buy batteries from mexico, and now
requires you to change your battery cables every time you buy a
battery.

Yep, I wouldn't mind taking my car there at all.