Old June 24th 05, 06:29 AM
Barking Rats

Default How long have you owned your current Corvette?

Just out of curiosity, I'd like to hear how long folks have owned their
current Corvette.

To start the ball rolling, I bought my '67 from a PA State Trooper going
through a divorce in '79. Wow, hard to believe it's been 26 years we've
been together - lasted longer by far than *his* marriage. Criminey,
that's more than half my lifetime.

My '72 is just a mistress by comparison - only 16 years. (I must like
buying during the last year of the decade - though it appears I missed
the calling in '99. Here's looking forward to '09!)

Here's waving to ya - \||||

Owen
___

'67BB & '72BB

-- not affiliated with JLA forum in any way -- alt.autos.corvette is
original posting --
___

"To know the world intimately is the beginning of caring."
-- Ann Hayman Zwinger