Old June 27th 05, 07:09 PM
Tom Nakashima

"Joao Eliseu" > wrote in message

> "Tracy" > wrote:
>>I have a 73 Ghia that I've had since high school. Let me assure you all
>>that
>>
>>if the back seat luggage compartment is opened and the front seats are
>>folded forward there is plenty of room. <smiling nostalgically>
>>

> There is enough room on front (not driver seat) and back seat :-) at least
> on supers
>

> Joao

In college I still had my '66 bug while I dated a gal who was 6'1"....fold
the back seat, roll both windows down and set the parking brake. When I told
my friend this, he asked me why I rolled down both windows? I replied:
"AIR!" Those old Vw beetles were so air-tight, one could use up the oxygen
in a matter of minutes.
http://213.228.193.131/images/gallery/t_25920.jpg
-tom