Old March 10th 05, 03:35 PM
John Ings

On 10 Mar 2005 05:46:00 -0800, wrote:

>I am wanting to get a newer vehicle and currently I have to park
>outside. DO cars last longer when parked inside? I am thinking of
>building a cheap pole barn just to park in.
>
>I would think it would be better for the car but maybe there is not
>alot of difference?

Depends where you are. A carport or garage that keeps sun off the car
is better for your paint job and helps keep the sun from overheating
the interior. If you live where there is salt on the roads in winter
on the other hand, parking in a heated garage such as one finds in
office buildings is murder on bodywork. An unheated garage or your
pole barn is OK.