Old June 5th 06, 09:39 AM posted to alt.autos.audi

Default Help needed changing front offside indicator bulb

In message . com>
"Richard" > wrote:

> Hi, I have a 98 A6 saloon and the front offside indicator bulb has
> blown.
> I tried to get at it so I could replace it myself, but I could not work
> out how to get the bulb out. Also it was fiendishly difficult to even
> get at it in the first place.

Yes, quite difficult to reach it. However, if you can get your hand in
there, you should find that there is a straight flat 'handle' protruding
from the back of the bulb-holder. If you can grab this and twist it
anti-clockwise this should release the bayonet fixing and allow the
holder to be easily withdrawn.