Old February 14th 04, 03:38 AM
Ron M.

Default Chrysler (Dodge) 9.25 differential - anybody been inside of one???

I have a 2WD 2002 RAM1500 truck, with a plain open differential, and I
plan to install a PowerTrax No-Slip. In most cases, these are really
easy to install - you can do it yourself in less than an hour. Again,
that's "in most cases."

The web site is at http://www.powertrax.com/noslip.htm

I'm wondering, though, if my truck is included in that "most." I've
seen the sample instructions online, but they're for a Dana. I have
good mechanical skills, but I've never been inside a differential
before. Would anyone happen to have any experience with the Chrysler
9.25" rear they could share with me? It's the 6-sided one, with 12
bolts.

Many thanks,
Ron M.