Old May 21st 05, 01:58 AM
Brent P

Hey Scott, I ran into an actual arrogant pedalcyclist today.

I am waiting in a queue at a traffic light. About 6th in line, I'm in the
center of the lane behind a minivan. A guy on a mountain bike passes me
in the gutter and starts passing the motor vehicles ahead... the light
turns green and he nearly gets right hooked twice. He cuts through the
intersection in front of the minivan that I am behind. Now the minivan is
slowed to his speed, and thusly so am I. In a few seconds, the minivan
was able to pass, and then I got to pass mr. mountain bike.

I said to him 'lovely gutter passing', He responded with an arrogant
"Whatever".