Old March 12th 05, 08:02 AM
Zathras

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 22:37:27 GMT, Catman
> wrote:

>Zathras wrote:
>
>> On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 20:28:17 GMT, Catman
>> > wrote:
>>
>> <snip>
>>>Did you read the entire .sig?

>> Well, to be honest, I get a bit confused after the 'Mishap
>> Investigation Board #14' bit as the rest seems to be gobbledygook
>> which I'd previously put down to your infamous (if not legendary)
>> typing skills or being a Mason!! ;-))
>>

>LOL
>
>Men In Black #14 (It's a lifestyle thing)
>Shaky Knowledge of Geography Award #6 (For nearly going to Warsaw, as
>opposed to Walsall)
>Talks Endlessly About Religion #4 (Self explnantory, really)
>Bikers Of The A414 #38 (Biker meet that rides round here, normally
>incorporating the A414)
>Apostle #21 (Special award for UKRMers that have vehicles in road legal
>condition with total wheels >12)
>Cult Of The ****e Old Car #3 (SteveH runs that one and may well explain the
>membership criteria)
>
>All of those come form the UKRM biker group. It's a tradition, or old
>charter or something.
>
>Then we have the cars
>Giulietta,
>Sprint
>75 (until the ebay auction ends)
>and the 155 (Cheers SteveH)
>
>Then the bike
>
>And not won spelling miss take, just don't start on the gran'ma

Ah ha..it all makes more sense and surely suggests a need for
therapy?! Anyway, isn't a 155 a bit up to date for you - I mean you
might even be thinking of a 156 next...now they're *out of print* so
to speak! ;-)

Scotland
Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD Veloce Leather
'Oil' be seeing you..
(Email without 'Alfa' in subject are auto-deleted..sorry!)