Old February 23rd 05, 08:36 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

The Vari-Lok is remotely hydraulically (?) operated, so it's going
be tied in the computers that monitor the Anti-lock Brake System. I
don't think it's possible, like you could buy the whole car complete for
the cost of conversion.
http://web.archive.org/web/200403222.../chero4wd.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/