Old July 22nd 05, 05:13 AM

I does mean get ready to go and once you have passed your test there is no
need to have the emergency brake while seating at traffic lights and 99% of
people do not do this.

I loved the comment about since most cars are manual, it amazes how many
america drivers take forever to move when the light turns green and the
intersection is clear and I know that they are driving an automatic. I
think this why it takes two tries to get through traffic lights and it does
not help that 99% of the roadways use traffic lights and stop signs.

ink.net...