Old June 28th 05, 06:54 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

I've never seen transmission fluid that was black. I judge it by if
it smells burnt, which it usually does by the every two years, or twenty
five thousand miles change interval. If your leaving the safe zone at
one pint low, oil level, there won't be enough oil left in the pan cold
to work the servos to shift.
http://www.transonline.com/transdige...ers/index.html
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/