Old September 12th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.autos.driving
betrtimes

Default "COPS" from sept 9th

Vee-One wrote:
> "Larry Bud" > wrote in message
> oups.com...
>> Anybody see this? Cop pulls over a guy for a broken windshield, of
>> course he has no license. While the cop is going about his
>> business, I happened to look away from the TV for a second.... We
>> hear this lockup of some tires, and another car plows into a
>> bicyclist who apparently veered out into traffic trying to avoid the
>> cop and the car he had pulled over.
>>
>> The bike rider smashes into the woman's windshield and goes flying.
>>
>> Love to see a replay of this.
>>

> DVR. I'll never do without it for just that reason............
>
> Vee-One

girlfriend taped it , while I was watching NASCAR

she was wondering what I was LMAO today for...

I explained the situation to her, about the car vs bike,,

then the second half hour, a guy sexually harrassed someone, and got
arrested.

his wife said he could sit in jail till MOLD grows on his butt, she wasn't
gonna bail him out

it will be on again, I hope