Old June 16th 04, 07:06 PM

Thanks for the information! I think I should have gone with my Insurance
Company in the first place, but this person acted pretty decent at the
time so I went with their suggestion. And now I know that was the wrong
way to go. I am sure our Brake light's work ater all this car is only 5
months old. And I know the other driver was going to fast for conditions
because they told me on the phone they went form 70 to 0 in just a few
seconds. And we were already stoped just like all the cars in front of
us, so we had no where to go to avoid this accident. But all of this is
not stopping the other driver from turning things around and trying to
blame us for all this.
It's a pretty sad situation when someone will not take responsibility
for what they have done!!