Old November 18th 04, 01:52 AM
Jason Monds

Even with drivers of 240 latency, the connection is really good.

The physical server will be up at least until Monday. If the "PRC 1Mbit
Canada" server can't be found it's probably due to a bug in the dedicated
server which crashes the program after about 4 hours of hard racing.

My handle is "Jason". Catchy, I know :-)

Jason.