Old November 4th 04, 09:08 AM
Jussi Koukku

On Wed, 3 Nov 2004 14:45:59 +0200, "Jussi" > wrote
something like:

>As I said, I will buy the enlish version. I don't want to buy same game two
>times

Ok, cool. Missed that in your previous post, sorry.

>I think publishing game wordwide same time will make more money to
>developers and publishers.

Well, 10Tacel probably couldn't care less about worldwide sales. And I
can't really see how Simbin is losing money by releasing a german
version few months ahead of the english version. I doubt that any
average p2p user would bother with the german version anyway. They'll
wait for the english version to be cracked

>I have been waiting for this game so long and I expected that game will be
>realased in november....
>Now they tell as that it will be realased in February 2005. That gets me
>angry

Been there... =)
--
- Jussi Koukku -