Old November 4th 04, 08:59 AM
Jussi Koukku

On Thu, 04 Nov 2004 09:30:44 +0100, Asgeir Nesoen
> wrote something like:

>Publishers profit from sales, developers don't. So, in order to get what
>we want, we would want independant developers making a magnificent sim,
>then taking it to the publisher in order to get it to the shelves.

Or do it like the LFS guys did... develop it independently, and
publish it through internet independently.

>So, what is the best development environment for the sims *we* want?
>Open source, open development, open testing. Sourceforge would be a

You just pretty much described MOTORSPORT, the RSC community project:
http://forum.rscnet.org/forumdisplay.php?f=577

Just hope it doesn't go belly up =)
--
- Jussi Koukku -