Old June 8th 04, 07:53 PM
Jonnie Santos

Cold engine, Simple Green and old paint brush to get out the crud in the
nooks and crannies. I let it sit on stubborn places, spray some more and
brush some more. Then with low pressure, cold water from the hose I rinse
it off into the lawn (which seems to love it too). The black hoses may get
some white scaling - I use a little Armor All on them, the composite valve
cover and anything else that looks dull...