Old May 26th 04, 04:08 AM
Nosey

Ram 2500 wrote:
> I'm going to do some more work tomorrow and I'm trying to find out if
> my truck has limited slip.
>
> I want to change the diff. fluid and the transfer case fluids.
>
> Also, what fluid(s) do you recommend (I'd like to use synthetic) for
> the transfer case and the differentials on a 1996 dodge ram 2500 4x4?
>

> NDO

Open the hood and look straight up to the underside of the hood just behind
the grill. There should be a sticker there that lists what differentials and
gear ratios you have. If that sticker isn't there write down the VIN and
call your local Dodge dealer. They can look it up that information for you.
Go to this website and put in your vehicle information. It will give you
fluid recommendations and capacities. Even if you don't buy from Amsoil it's
a good reference.
http://amsoil2.cpinternet.com/script...msoiloaf:index