Old May 26th 05, 10:22 PM
Rob Guenther

I keep a photocopy of the registration and the normal copy of the insurance
in the cars manual (in that pocket) with the radio key code card and other
"vitals"... My dad keeps his stuff in his wallet and it's unreadable after
about a month or so - he's now gone to glove compartment too.

I don't know why you need registration, the 2 times I got pulled over, they
looked up the car on the computer, all I needed was liscence and
insurance... In fact I got off easy because I didn't have the registration,
that's what I got a ticket for.

Worried about cops thinking you're going for your gun... Is America REALLY
this bad??? Tell them why you are going into the glove box if you're
worried, or have him open it for you.
g...