Old November 13th 04, 11:41 AM
Randy Maheux

I fooled with a CAI (MonsterFlow) and found little improvement. It might be
noticeable if you drive at the peak of the HP curve a lot, but all I really
noticed was a different intake sound. I sold mine to return to better air
filtration.

Randy

"Larry Hill" > wrote in message

> Hello,
> Put the roll bar /brace in yesterday. Took 3 hours and some cussing and
> drilling. Not real difficult.It has a rattle inside the bars when I hit a

bump.
> I did tighten the 2 bolts that came with it. Ya think someone that built

this
> fake rollbar put something inside as a joke? Maybe that is why it was so

cheap
> on eBay ($85). It does help stiffen the car though and I will tighten the

bolts
> again and if it still rattles I will drill a hole in the bottom and a

small one
> in the top of the bars and fill it with foam.
> Put the front tower shock brace in today...15 Minutes, works good the

whole
> front end feels much tighter. Only $8.50 on eBay.
> I also have a cold air intake kit ($25 on eBay) but not sure about

putting
> it on. It has parts missing but what do I do with the two 2 sensors that

are
> going in the stock filter box ? Is this set up worth the effort of

installing?