Old November 6th 04, 02:16 AM
Barry

It does not pay to buy a nice car when you live in a place where
something like this can happen.

There was a good TV commercial ... buy a car cover that looks like an
old beater to cover your truck.

I had to park on the street for a few months. My nice newish car was
sidewiped a few times, keyed, tires slashed. Never again.

HTH