Old June 30th 06, 04:44 PM posted to rec.autos.driving

Default GM crushed all of its electric cars ~ Pulling the plug on a dream

gpsman wrote:
> Brent P wrote: <brevity snip/groups adjusted>
>
> > You don't want to play argument by authority with me. I'll just tell you I
> > have two engineering degrees and leave it at that.

> That's about exactly same level of logic contained in most of your
> posts... no, wait... all of them.

I do not think that word means what you think it means. I'd be far
more likely to believe an unsupported assertion from Brent than from
you, as his posts are far more consistently logical and common-sense
than yours.

nate

(lapsed engineer <G> FWIW)