Old October 18th 04, 10:34 PM
DougW

Lrkwz did pass the time by typing:
> My Jeep GC 1997 factory amplifier is blown I would like to replace it
> with the minimum effort possible bue I cannot guess which brand and
> model is: does anybody know it?
> BTW in italy is seems impossible to find an used one :-(

the ramjw charter kinda frowns on crossposting, but since your here.

According to
http://www.carstereohelp.com/jeep.htm
it's an Infinity amp.
This might help http://www.wjjeeps.com/audioupgrade.htm

eBay is a possible source, but it might be cheaper to get a new
head unit that doesn't need the amplifier.

Replaced my stereo about one month after the ZJ was delivered.

--
-- DougW -- 93 ZJ 4.0 http://members.cox.net/wilsond
HESCO Supercharger - 300W IASCA Stereo - Edelbrock IAS Shocks