Old July 24th 04, 11:11 PM
chatterx

I had the same problem with my 89 shelby daytona. I had to make a puller.

Take your crank pully to a metal or machine shop and have them drill holes
that match the crank pully holes in a 1/2 thick piece of metal, and for the
bolt in the center have them drill a half inch hole and tap it for a course
thread bolt and theres you pulley. shouldnt cost very much at all
om...