Old June 1st 05, 11:02 PM
Ruel Smith

Randar wrote:

> I fianally saved up enough to buy a soft top for my 2003 TJ which until
> now
> has been a hard top only. I have seen two products for storing the
> windows, 1. Clover Patch Window roll which mounts to the roll bar and
> keeps the
> windows with you 2. Mopar Jeep Window Bag at the dealership which may
> or
> may not be carried with you in the Jeep? Has anyone ever used either of
> these two products and can you recommend one over the other?

If you're referring to the soft upper doors, they have to be completely
removed. If you're referring to the rear side curtains, I put them in the
factory bags that I still have. They simply roll up and fit down inside the
bags like a tube. You can then keep them behind the rear seat.

Often, when I know it's not going to rain, I completely unsnap my top form
the frame and completely remove it, leaving it at home. I have a half cover
that covers only the occupant compartment and keep it with me in case of a
pop-up shower or something. I can just sit it out.

--

Registered Linux user #378193